Sunday, July 12, 2009

Only in my Dreams

Or...they could just let the grocery stores sell the wine themselves.

http://www.postgazette.com/pg/09190/982698-51.stm

Actually in all truth, if this is the best it can get, then I'll take it. I kind of like it, if nothing more than for the novelty of it. I mean a vending machine that dispenses booze. It's an alcoholic's wet dream come true. I can't wait for the Jim Beam version to come out. Though I wonder how the built in breathalyzer would work. I would hope that it would NOT be something you actually have to put your mouth on. That's just nasty.


Thought I do find it ironic that nearly every State has banished cigarette vending machines, because tobacco is evil, and now you'll be able to get a bottle of Boone's Farm whenever you'd like, and nobody seems to gives a shit. God, I love how bass-ackwards this County is.

No comments:

Post a Comment